Data security and compliance are two different initiatives. Data security involves the actual defence of data, while compliance is maintaining adherence to regulatory standards. Although the initiatives differ, their goal remains the same, preventing security attacks. Because telecommunication operates within an interconnected and multifaceted environment, telecom companies must defend themselves and their customers against a multitude of security challenges. For this reason, a number of regulatory standards can apply to telecom providers, including:
- ¡The Gramm Leach Bliley Act (GLBA)
- ¡Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
- ¡Sarbanes Oxley Act (SOX)
- ¡Telecom providers must also adhere to Payment Card Industry Standards (PCI DSS) in order to secure the transmission, processing and storage of credit card data.
- ¡Due to the breadth and depth of services offered by telecom companies, there is a significantly increased risk of security threats. While the telecom industry is more equipped to protect its networks due to the nature of the industry, various progressive threats exist which need to be mitigated.
What we offer is unique from other competitors :-